Sunday 28 December 2014

it's a me thing


Hello my dear readers, and welcome to the blog of amy. I thought I'd begin by giving you guys a little insight to little old me. And so it begins...

1. I am a twin
2. I am a speed reader extraordinaire 
3. I totally had to google how to spell 'extraordinaire'
4. My hair has identity issues about whether it's brown or blonde (it can't decide bless)
5. I am the only person in my family to not have blue eyes- what can I say I was born a green-eyed rebel
6. My middle name is Grace
7. Gossip Girl is love. Gossip Girl is life.
8. Coffee is ew
9. My best (and pretty much only) friend Elish inspired this blog (but hers is way way better and you should check it out here: http://apieceofelish.blogspot.co.uk)
10. I have a toy poodle called Bobby who is actually Satan in disguise 
11. Going to the theatre is one of my favourite things
12. Grey skies make me sad
13. I like to pretend I can speak French (and I suppose can a bit)
14. White chocolate makes me sick- sorry gross fact
15. I'm actually really excited to start this blog!

Pretty mundane stuff, but that's me in a nutshell! Thank you v much for reading,
-Amy

P.S if for some reason you want to find out more about moi, you can find me on instagram  (where I might miraculously post) or twitter (where gg, criminal minds and soppy poems can be found in abundance).



5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm pretty new since I began in August, but so far I'm loving it. I hope you enjoy posting and look forward to hearing more about you! Here's my blog if you want to check out it and maybe give it a follow? www.beautyandmi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'd love to give your blog a read, and thank you for commenting, it means a lot
      -Amy

      Delete
  2. I'm another newbie to the blogging world. It's so exciting isn't it when you hit publish on your first post. Good Luck with your blog.
    If you want to check out my blog its www.tartanbrunette.co.uk
    Happy New Year
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen! Haha the sense of accomplishment when the first post goes up is great isn't it!
      -Amy

      Delete
  3. I'm new(ish) too! I've been blogging for about a year but my current blog I only started yesterday (does that even make sense?)

    I'm over at summerof69blog.com ♥

    ReplyDelete